How To Prepare For Your Electrolysis Appointment By Beauty Salon Taringa – Call Us On 07 3871 0477
To ensure only the best results after each and every electrolysis treatment session, we encourage our clients to keep in mind these simple pre-care reminders.
– Discontinue temporary hair removal treatments such as waxing and tweezing at least 2 weeks before your electrolysis appointment.
– Shave or clip area to be treated 3 to 7 days before your appointment.
– Show up clean and fresh on the day of your treatment. Clothes and underwear should be freshly laundered as well.
– Observe a well-balanced diet during and days before your treatment sessions. Avoid caffeine and sugary foods as these can increase your sensitivity to pain.
– If treating exposed skin areas, avoid sun exposure 2 days before your treatment.
– Stay hydrated by drinking lots of water before and after your treatment sessions.
– If needed, take a pain reliever 30 minutes before your appointment. Your electrologist can also recommend a good topical anaesthetic.
– Avoid using lotions, moisturising creams, deodorants, or makeup on areas to be treated.
– Wear comfortable clothing on the day of your appointment.
– Relax. Avoid unnecessary stress by planning your schedule days before your appointment.
How To Prepare For Your Electrolysis Appointment – Call Us On 07 3871 0477