Introducing Medik8 new Oxy-R Peptides
NEW OXY-R Peptides is Medik8’s high strength oxyresveratrol brightening peptide solution. It tackles pigmentation and unveil a visibly brighter, more even toned complexion. Carefully crafted for those wanting to address concerns such as visible age spots, areas of hyperpigmentation, post-inflammatory and uneven skin tone. Tackling pigmentation from 3 different angles, this lightweight silky-textured serum harnesses the power of Medik8’s patented brightening technology. With continued use, Oxy-R Peptides will visibly improve uneven skin tone and the overall appearance of hyperpigmented areas of your skin.
1. Visibly brightens and combats all types of hyperpigmentation concerns.
2. Improves uneven skin tone and boosts the overall appearance of sun-damaged skin.
3.This hydrating serum absorbs instantly and is non-greasy.
4. It is the highest strength oxyresveratrol on the market.
5. Suitable for all skin types and tones, including sensitive.
1. 1% Oxyresveratrol – Oxyresveratrol is at the heart of the Oxy-R peptides formula. Derived from the Mulberry plant family, it is an antioxidant that has potent brightening and anti-inflammatory properties. Proven to be one of the most powerful and potent tyrosinase inhibitors in skincare to prevent hyperpigmentation. 33x more effectively than kojic acid and 45x more effectively than resveratrol, the 2 most well-known luminising agents on the market.
2. Twin Brightening Peptides – Alongside oxyresveratrol, Oxy-R Peptides also contains2 powerful peptides that deliver a triple threat to hyperpigmentation. Tetrapeptide-30 is a peptide that helps to interrupt the pathways that lead to discolouration and uneven skin tone, while Acetyl Glycyl Beta-Alanine helps to inhibit the transport of melanin to the skin where the over-production of pigment becomes visible on the complexion.
Combined with oxyresveratrol, this powerhouse trio will help visibly brighten, improve clarity and combat all types of hyperpigmentation concerns.
Interested? Call NEST Skin, Body & Wellbeing 07 38710477.