Habits That Cause Acne By Beauty Salon Taringa – Call Us On 07 3871 0477
Sometimes your skin is still stuck in puberty even though you are way past it.
Acne-prone people are born with four to five times more skin cells than the average person. They also produce more oil. But even with knowing how your skin works and doing everything you can to fight acne, there are certain habits that contribute to the problem unknowingly.
• Diet. While it is not indisputable that what you eat shows up on your skin, the theory does make sense. Get rid of processed foods! Opt for a healthier diet.
• Laundry. Change out your pillowcase twice a week. Make sure that towel you dry your face with hasn’t been used over a week.
• Makeup with the artificial colors FD & C. These ingredients can cause breakouts around your mouth and cheeks. Lanolin, mineral oil, petroleum, Isopropyl Myristate and artificial fragrance all irritate your acne-prone skin.
• Over-drying your face. This actually causes your skin to produce more oil, and you definitely don’t want that! Keep your skin hydrated. Let us show you how.
• Physical Pressure. Constant cell phone use, resting your hand on your face, and so on, not only exposes your skin to bacteria, but forces the bacteria into your skin.
• Stress. Along with premature aging, it also increases the hormone that causes acne. Work out, get a massage, do whatever it takes to get your emotions settled down.
Visit our salon where we can help solve your acne problem with our professional skincare treatments. Together we can get you the skin you want and deserve!
Habits That Cause Acne – Call Us On 07 3871 0477